-

THM Sadaqa Group

Your Standard Salafi Curriculum Guide

Benefits

Forum Home > Reading > The Correct Creed (That Every Muslim Must Believe)

Saddiqua Muhammad Black bint Elijah
Site Owner

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh

http://www.rimarket.net/The-Correct-Creed-p/eng0003s.htm

Alhamdulillahi Rabbul Alameen, Ya Muslimaat may Allah have mercy upon me and all of you aameen. I have the book The Correct Creed written by Shaykh Abdus Salaam Bin Burjis (rahimahullah) in Arabic and walhamdulillah Allah allowed for me to hear its explanation from Dr. Saleh as Saleh (rahimahullah) when he was alive and teaching classes on Paltalk. Dr. Saleh told us about the young shaykh who had written this text MashaAllah tabarakAllah and you can still listen to these lectures online barakAllahu feekunna. 

Now, my zawj may Allah increase his ranks and grant him Jannah aameen, has given me some books to read walhamdulillah (gifts). One of those is an English version of the Correct Creed from Riwayah Publishing walhamdulillah. You may be able to order a copy by sending a message to [email protected] inshaAllah.

In light of this wonderful development, the Teens and Tweens section for Reading will begin covering each section of this book for its excellent benefits inshaAllah. May Allah allow me and you the ability to obtain the intended  meanings described to us from the scholars who wrote and explained the text aameen.

The first topic will cover a brief biography of the shaykh Burjis rahimahullah (may Allah make his grave spacious and grant him forgiveness and give him the gift of paradise aameen) along with a link for the audio from Dr. Saleh as Saleh (rahimahullah)  (may Allah make his grave spacious and grant him forgiveness and give him the gift of paradise aameen)

See You Inside!

Wa`alaykumus Salaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh

September 5, 2013 at 7:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.