THM Sadaqa Group

Your Standard Salafi Curriculum Guide

Benefits

Forum Home > General Discussion > Competition Writing: Why Do You Love Allah

Saddiqua Muhammad Black bint Elijah
Site Owner

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh

Students were asked to submit a one or two page essay explaining why they love Allah. Read below the responses mashaAllah

December 9, 2012 at 10:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Essay Title

Why Do You Love Allah?

As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

I love Allah Subhanna wa ta’ala because he is Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim. He is Al-Khaliq. It was very easy for him to create me and everything else. He created me from nothing, like Prophet Muhammad (salla allahu alaihi was salaam) says in Hadith 3 ‘Creation of Human Beings’ from Forty Ahadith, ‘Abu Abd al-Rahman Abdullah bin Masud, radiyallahu anhu, reported: The messenger of Allah, salla allahu alaihi was salaam, the most truthful, the most trusted, told us: "Verily the creation of any one of you takes place when he is assembled in his mother's womb; for forty days he is as a drop of fluid, then it becomes a clot for a similar period. Thereafter, it is a lump looking like it has been chewed for a similar period. Then an angel is sent to him, who breathes the ruh (spirit) into him. This Angel is commanded to write Four decrees: that he writes down his provision (rizq), his life span, his deeds, and whether he will be among the wretched or the blessed’. Allahu Akbar.

Allah has created this world we live in. He has adorned it with beautiful trees, animals, people, and other sorts of creation. He is the greatest. He has created multiple species of animals. He has created different types of people. When you think about it, not one human being on this planet has the same finger prints! That is something special indeed. Only Allah could have created all of this, masha’Allah. Another thing is that our hearts beat without us telling it to, without our assistance. Our bodies produce hormones and vitamins without us telling it to. Our nerves pick up on pain and pleasure without us telling them to feel pain or pleasure. The fact that we have the ability to think for ourselves, to be able to communicate with each other through many things, body language, facial expressions, or even by our own language. Allahu Akbar.

I also love Allah because he has protected me from leading a life like most people do. He has blessed me with Muslim parents who are upon the Haqq, walhamdulillah. I think about it every single day that I could easily be like one of these people out here in this world. I see women outside dressed any type of way and being loud and un-lady like. It makes me grateful and humble to know that Allah has spared me from going through some of the things people go through, masha’Allah. It makes me realize and think that the Hijaab (the proper Hijaab) is not a bad thing. It protects me and reserves a film of modesty over me.

I love him because he is Ar-Rahim. He is the Most Merciful. When we are in pain, he allows the medicine we take to ease the pain. When we are sad, and we call upon him and remember him, it makes us feel better, masha’Allah. When the land is dried up and in a drought, he brings forth rain, so the crops can grow, so that the animals and people can eat. When a mother loses a child and he grants her another one, masha’Allah. Allah has given us all families. He has given us a mother and father who look over us and love us, who treat us with kindness Alhamdulillah. He has given us siblings to love and play with. He has given us good friends, who call us to the Haqq, insha’Allah. He is also merciful because he has allowed me to know him. Some people don’t know who Allah Subhanna wa ta’ala is. Allah is the Most Merciful, the list will never end.

The reasons of why I or anyone else should love Allah are too great and magnificent to comprehend. We should love him and be thankful to him every single day of our life. We should never let a day pass without remembering him, thanking him, worshipping him and being obedient. Allah Subhanna wa ta’ala loves those who are obedient to him.

Abu 'Abd al-Rahman 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported: The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, the most truthful, the most trusted, told us:

"Verily the creation of any one of you takes place when he is assembled in his mother's womb; for forty days he is as a drop of fluid, then it becomes a clot for a similar period. Thereafter, it is a lump looking like it has been chewed for a similar period. Then an angel is sent to him, who breathes the ruh (spirit) into him. This Angel is commanded to write Four decrees: that he writes down his provision (rizq), his life span, his deeds, and whether he will be among the wretched or the blessed.

I swear by Allah - there is no God but He - one of you may perform the deeds of the people of Paradise till there is naught but an arm's length between him and it, when that which has been written will outstrip him so that he performs the deeds of the people of the Hell Fire; one of you may perform the deeds of the people of the Hell Fire, till there is naught but an arm's length between him and it, when that which has been written will overtake him so that he performs the deeds of the people of Paradise and enters therein."

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

December 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

BismillahirRahmanirRaheem

AsalamuAlaikum

Competition entry

Why I love Allah

I love Allah because he is the only creator and watcher of the heavens and the earth.

He takes care of us in countless ways, giving us our five senses, teaching us how to

worship him and giving us the light of the Qur’an as proofs, evidences and reasons

as to why we worship him. He sent us the prophets to correct our way and protected them.

Verily, Allah is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.

Allah has given me so many things such as the ability to practice memorizing His Book

and putting that into my actions. He has given me a mind to understand and kind, caring

parents to answer my questions and take care of me. Allah has made my parents give me

education in homeschooling and not inappropriate public schools. I love Allah because He has sheltered

me and provided me with food and clothes. Verily Allah is Ar-Razzaq, the provider.

I love Allah because of His Mercy. He does not blame you for something you didn’t do and thus if you do

something wrong on your own, you and only you are punished. Likewise, if someone else does something

wrong on their own, I am not punished for it; no one is ever punished for being a friend to a wrongdoer.

Verily, Allah is the ar-Raqeeb, the Observer.

I love Allah because he watches over me and protects me. He allows me to call upon him

in times of hardships and, in time accepts my duaa’s. Verily, Allah is Ar-Raheem, The merciful.

These are the reasons I love Allah and many, many more.

Thank you for making me contemplate on this and it was, of course, another mercy from Allah.

December 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Bismilahir Rahmanir Rahim

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Dec,3,12

Why Do I Love Allah?

I love Allah because he created us and fashioned us in the best form. Because of all the bounties He has bestowed upon us, from the food we eat and the water we drink, to the air we breath and the beautiful things we see. I love Allah because He sent the Prophet Muhammad sallallahu 'alayhi wa salim and revealed the Quran ul Karim to guide us and keep us on the path to Jannah. He has warned us of the Shaytaan and Jahanem. He is Ar-Rahman ur-Rahim. He gave us so many ways to do good deeds and get rid of bad ones. I love Allah because He shows so much mercy to His creation. Because He gave us a strong intellect. He rewards us for having sabr and being grateful. He is Al-Ghafoor Al-Haleem. He has given us good health, air to breath, the sun for light, and trees for shade. I love Allah because He has given us hope for the Jannah and fear of the Jahanem. He protects us and provides for us. He has given us so many wonderful things. I love Allah because He is my Lord and Sustainer.

December 9, 2012 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.