|Forum Home > Hasad > Protection against Hasad|
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh
There are ways to protect onself from the envy of the envious one:
1. Seek Allah's protection from their evil by seeking cover under the shelter of Allah. This is the intention of surah al-Falaq. Allah hears and responds to the prayers of those who ask for His help. When we say "samiu Allahu liman hamidah" Allah is listening to His servants.
2. Fear Allah. Fulfill His commands and avoid His prohibitions. Whoever fears Allah, Allah alone will preserve that servant's obedience. Allah says: But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqun, not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surah Ali-Imran: 120
3. Have patience against an enemy. Prefering not to fight them and don't worry yourself about the injury they might inflict. There is no defense against an envious person or hostile enemy like patience and dependence on Allah, but do not overlook their wickedness.
4. Dependence on Allah is the strongest defence a servant has.
5. Do Not allow your heart to become engrossed in feelings of envy. Whenever they occur, cast them out.
6. Turning sincerely to Allah. Replace your soul's envious intentions with love for Allah and a desire to please Him.
7. Direct your repentance to Allah for sins that enable your enemy to inflict harm upon you.
8. Be truthful and do as much good as possible.
9.Whenever an envious or evil person increases their eny, injustice or evil towards you, increase your good, compassion, an offering of advice.
Finally Allah says;
"And if Allah touches you with hurt, there is none who can remove it but He; and if He intends any good for you, there is none who can repel His favor..." Surah Yunus:107
read more datails from pages 20 - 31 mashaAllah