|Forum Home > General Discussion > What will be on the Test?|
What will be on the Test?..........For Academics.....
1. 20 questions on Literature depending upon what stories you have read in your text. All homework assignments even late ones are due before the test
2. 30 questions on Grammar covering all that we have reviewed on nouns and verbs
3. 20 questions on Math, depending upon your subject
4. 20 questions on Science, depending upon your subject.
5. 100 word Vocabulary review and Dialogue script
There is no testing for Geography and History during this current Test.
End Academics Testing..........
:Islamic Studies 3rd Week of Testing
1. Quran/Tafsir - 4 Cumulative Benefits from Surah Al-Qalam, Al-Haqqah and Surah Al-Ma`arij.
2. Oral review of 40 Ahaadith number 1 - Listening for the pronunciation of words
3. Oral review of Dua from the Quran: Surah Ali-Imran ayat 193 - Listening for Memorization (you can not read it to me)
4. 20 questions on the Biography of the Prophet (salla Allahu alaihi wa sallaam) and 5 questions each on Abu Bakr as Siddiq and Umar Ibn Al-Khattab.
5. Lastly, 10 Questions about the Origins of Evil.
The room will open at 7am for those who want to begin early inshaAllah
Other Announcements from class today reposted:
1. Your class with UmmOmar is cancelled for today.
2. This coming week you have 3rd Week of Testing on Monday (academics) and Tuesday (Islamic Studies.
3. You have an official break on Wednesday and Thursday March 2nd and March 3rd.
We return to classes Monday, March 7th bright and early, smile.