Benefits

Forum Home > Assignments and Homework > LAILA Hifdh Progress Thread

UmmOmar

THM Qur’aan Reading and Recitation spring 2011

NAME: Laila Logan

What I have already memorized of Qur’aan :

I have memorized

What I am currently working on memorizing:

I am currently working on memorizing Juz’ Ama. I haven’t been going in order with the surah’s but have

been skipping around and would like to start going back in order from the back to front.

What I would like to complete by the end of the Semester Inshaa’Allaah:

By the end of the semester I would like to have completed half of Juz’Ama or have at least 7/8 new

surahs under my belt.

February 17, 2011 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laila Logan

Yesterday (2/22/011) I recited the first thirteen ayaats of surah al-Alaq and have to bring back three more ayaats tomorrow. Insha Allah, I will be on ayaat 16 of the surah tomorrow and have the entire surah completed by next week with all of its correct tajweed.

*By the Way, I have only memorized eleven surahs of Juz'Ama, may Allah make ease upon me and others and guide the muslims on the correct path, Ameen.

--
February 23, 2011 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laila Logan

Masha Allah, I have memorized all of Surah al-Alaq and will recite it on tuesday.

--
March 3, 2011 at 10:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laila Logan

Today i recited Surah Alaq and have to continue the surah until I have my tajweed on piont. i have to remeber to give the words there right timing and to pronounce the harakats.

--
March 17, 2011 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laila Logan

As salaamu alaykum

Today I recited surah Maun. I have to put more pronounciation on the letters. I also needed to bring three words with leen in them. leen is a waaw or a yaa with sukoon that comes after a letter with a fatha, but this surah did not have any leen words in it.

--
April 21, 2011 at 11:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laila Logan

Today I recited Surah Quraysh. The things I need to correct are my pronounciation of the wording.

--
April 28, 2011 at 10:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.