-

THM Sadaqa Group

Your Standard Salafi Curriculum Guide

Benefits

Forum Home > A Short Biography of the Prophet (salla Allahu alaihi wa salaam) and His ten Companions > Islamic history Benefit summery about the the Prophet (salla Allahu alaihi wa salaam)

Nour

Bismillahir rahmanir raheem

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh

Eman Mohamed

2/15/11

Islamic history Benefit summery

So far in Islamic history I learned many things about the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam). I learned a lot of new things about him that i never knew before. Like now I know his full name. The prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) full name is Mohammed bin Abdullah bin Abdul Muttalib bin Hashim bin Abdul Manaf. I also learned that learned that the Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) had eleven paternal uncles, six aunts, three sons, and four daughters . And also the the prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) had 11 wives. I learned that he had slaves and had a lot of animals. Another thing that I learned is that he had a mule, a donkey, milking camels, goats, and horses. The Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) had three horses the first one named As-sakab, the second named Sabhan, and the third named Al-murtajaz. As-sakab was the first horse that the prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) fought on and Sabhan was his the racing horse. Like you can see the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) loved animals and always name them. I also learned that Mohammed (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) had three spears, three swords, and two coat of mail. The Messenger of Islam had white skin color close to redness, black eyes, his lips were almost red, and he had white big beard. And I learned that the prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) had a lot of good characteristics. He was the most bravest, the most generous, and the most patients in his time. The Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) never fixed his gaze on anyone and he never get angry for him self. Another thing that I learned about the prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) is that he mended his own shoes and patched his own clothes. He loved the poor and the needy. Like you can see I learned many things about the prophet Mohammed (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) from Islamic history class. My Allah keep us learning more about the prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) Ameen.

February 15, 2011 at 12:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.