-

THM Sadaqa Group

Your Standard Salafi Curriculum Guide

Benefits

Forum Home > Quran/Tafsir > What I have learnt from today's tafsir class.

Amina

Bismillahir rahmanir raheem:

August 29 2015

Asalamu aleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu. I hope everyone is doing well inshallah. I would like to share with you all what I have learnt from today's tafsir class with sister sadiqua inshallah.

Bismillah wasalatu wasalamu a'laa rasulilah ama ba'd 

Benefit #1

I have learnt from the hadith of prophet muhamed Salalahu aleyhi wasalam where he says about the ayah "and by the wittness"  He salalahu aleyhi wasalam said about the ayah "this refers to friday and the sun does not rise or set on a day that is better then friday during it there in an hour that no muslim servant catches while asking allah for some good execpt that allah will give it to him he does not seek refuge from any evil in it exept that allah will protect him". 

And benefit #2

I have learnt from the story of the sorcerer, the monk,the boy, and those who where forced to enter the ditch that the dis-believers had so much hatred for the muslims, but the believers never gave up on their religion, They had rather die then live on a different religion. They did not just say ok i believe in the your religion instead they said i believe in allah and they where tortured and killed. Mashallah they had trust in Allah. LIke the boy made a du'a to allah to forgive him. He had lots of trust in Allah and  He was so brave that he even told them how to kill him.

I hope everything was clear inshallah. 

August 29, 2015 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.