-

THM Sadaqa Group

Your Standard Salafi Curriculum Guide

Benefits

Forum Home > Quran/Tafsir > Surah 'Abasa ayat 33-42: Benefite 4&5

Noura

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahym

As I was going through ayat 38 and 39 of Surah 'Abasa in Ibn Kathir's Tafsir stating:

(38. Some faces that Day will be bright ,) (39. Laughing, rejoicing at good news.)

1. I realized that our sense of achievement and our strong desire for success in this life can only be fullfilled once we've experienced that moment of joy, convinced that we have strived for the best and that every piece of hardship was worth it. Being admitted for Paradise can only be ''good news''. Knowing that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala is satisfied with us is a good reason to be ''rejoicing'' and ''laughing'' as well. Indeed, the best is to come and will be everlasting for those who hope in Allah's mercy and yet, fear Him enough to guard themselves from the Hellfire (may Allah preserve us all from it - amine)

As for ayat 40, 41 and 42 stating:

(40. And other faces t hat Day will be dust - stained.) (41. Darkness will cover them.) (42. Such will be the disbelieving, the wicked evildoers.)

2. They reminded me of the feeling of guilt, but this time, for the disbelievers (may Allah grant us mercy - amine), it would be as overwhelming as knowing that the wrath of Allah, The Almighty, The Lord and Creator of all the worlds is upon them... This is by far the worst state to be in. (May Allah make us firm upon the truth - amine)

May Allah make us among the righteous and successful people, both in this world and the aakhirah - amine

-Noura-

December 6, 2014 at 3:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.