|Forum Home > Quran/Tafsir > Islamic Studies Test Suwar An-Naba, An-Nazi'at, and Abasa|
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh
Islamic Studies Test Suwar An-Naba, An-Nazi'at, and Abasa
Please Submit Your Test Here: http://www.thmsadaqagroup.org/hwasubmit.htm
From Surah An-Naba - Write 2 benefits for Surah An - Naba
Answer the questions to the best of your ability. Tell what the words are in reference to from tafsir. Provide your proofs and evidence for the statements. Then Write 2 benefits per surah inshaAllah.
1. Ayat 7 - "and the Mountains as pegs."
2. Ayat 14 "and We have sent down from the Mu`sirat water thajjaj." Also, thajja refers to women, tell me how?
3. Ayat 18 "The day when the trumpet will be blown, and you shall come forth in crowds." Explain
4. Ayat 23 "They will abide therein Ahqab."
5. Ayat 25 "Except Hamim, and Ghassaq."
6. Ayat 38 "The Day that ar-Ruh and the angels will stand forth in rows, they will not speak." Explain
From Surah an-Nazi`at - Write 2 benefits for Surah An-Nazi`at
1. Ayaat 1 - 5; Swearing by Five Characteristics. Explain
2. Ayaat 6-7 Name the two blast of the Trumpet
3. Ayaat 10 - 11. What is the meaning for Hafirah and Nakhirah and As-Sahirah
4. Ayaat 15 - 26 . Summarize the tafsir regarding the Story of Musa (alaihi salaam)
5. Ayat 27 Provide a similar proof for this ayat. Then explain its significance.
6. Ayat 34 Why is the Day of Judgement referred to as "the Greatest Catastrophe."
7. Ayat 40. Explain the translated meaning of Allah's statement, "But for him who feared standing before his Lord and forbade himself from desire."
8. What is your proof, that (no one) has knowledge regarding "the hour."?
From Surah Abasa - Write 2 benefits for Surah Abasa
1. Ayaat 1 - 16. Explain in your own words why the Prophet (sallaAllahu alaihi wa salaam) was being reprimanded in these ayaat. Then provide proof for your statement. Who were the two men that the messenger (sallaAllahu alaihi wa salaam) was speaking to?
2. Ayat 12 What is the meaning of the translated statement? Allah says, "So, whoever wills, let him pay attention to Him (it)."
3. Name at least 3 characteristics of the Quran
4. Ayat 17 Explain the word Qutila.
5. Ayat 20 Allah says, " Then He made the path easy for him." Explain.
6. Ayaat 24 - 32 Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) begins to number some of his favors upon mankind. List the favors that He mentions here.
7. Ayaat 33 - 37 Explain what will happen on the Day of Judgement and the fleeing of the people from their relatives.